IT Bolt-On Services
Microsoft Windows 11 Upgrade
Let us help you to deploy your Windows 11 Upgrade across your Business Network.
The all-new, sleek Windows 11 helps your staff get their tasks complete in a fast, fun, and easy way. It is packed with a range of new features, making the Windows 11 Upgrade the best Windows yet.
The new simplified design and improved user experience brings you a modern, fresh, and clean look to your PC/laptop. With the ‘Start’ button now located in the centre of your screen, making it easier to quickly find what you need and show you recent files no matter what platform or device you are using, whether that be on an Android or iOS device. Also, the new personalised feed which is powered by AI and the best-in-class browser performance from Microsoft Edge, allows you to access the information you need faster with a range of widgets.
Benefits of a Windows 11 Upgrade
Windows 10 End of Support
- Some versions of the Windows 10 Operating System will soon become unsupported by Microsoft.
- When software gets to a certain age, the manufacturer ceases to create and send out patches or security updates. At this point, the software is classed as ‘legacy’ or ‘end of life’ as it is no longer supported and therefore no longer secure to use.
Easier To Use
- Universal Search – personalized results from your files, photos, contacts, emails & more.
- Accessibility Features – Navigate using voice recognition, making it easy for everyone to use.
- Easy Set-Up & Personalisation – Personalise your desktop theme, backgrounds, colours, text to build your own creative space.
- Snap Assist – Organise your home screen with Snap Assistant and ‘snap’ your files into a clean, organized grid.
- Desktop Groups – Custom backgrounds and labels to help you build a dedicated desktop space.
- Microsoft 365 – Improved features & premium apps, Windows 11 & Microsoft 365 brings out your best ideas.
- Performance & Security – Windows 11 is always on guard with multiple layers of protection to keep your apps, information, and privacy secure.
- SmartApp Control – Windows 11 will only run apps which have a good reputation and won’t compromise your data.
- Microsoft Edge – Additional layer of security which can scan the web to check if your passwords have been compromised.
Microsoft Office 365
Let us help you to deploy and maintain your Office 365 business applications.
One effective solution to manage costs and improve productivity is to move widely-used office systems like e-mail and word processing from a traditional on-premise solution to a cloud-based platform.
Office 365 solutions can include:
- Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote
- E-mail and calendars – access from any smart device
- Website – launch and update your business website
- Instant messaging, presence and conferencing – setup and conduct online meetings
- File sharing and managing projects – share documents and collaborate online
- Mobility – get anywhere access on any device to remain productive
With enterprise grade security, features and reliability Office 365 offers the best combination of cloud-based collaboration tools available for an organisation.
Microsoft Azure - meet all your cloud-based needs
As more organisations move both their data and applications to the cloud, the need for a secure and reliable platform for development and hosting has increased. This can now be delivered with Microsoft Azure. We are experts in cloud services, and a Microsoft partner with experience of moving our customers in to the cloud.
Azure is a growing collection of integrated cloud services including: computing, networking, database, mobile, storage, web and analytics.
As a Microsoft partner, Avoira are able to offer a hosted Azure platform that can meet all your cloud-based needs and deliver the following benefits:
- Trusted cloud – enterprise grade SLAs with 24/7 tech support and monitoring
- Extend your existing IT – easily integrates with your current environment
- Open platform – supports broadest selection of OS, programming languages, frameworks, databases and devices
- Scalable service – quickly scale up or down so you only pay for what you use
- Run apps anywhere – Azure runs across 19 regions, more than Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud combined
- Secure – industry-leading protection and privacy of your data